General Returns Policy
We want you to love your purchase. That’s why we created a hassle-free returns policy. We’re here to help you out!
Most items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a refund or store credit. Return shipping costs may apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
A few items cannot be returned:
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Customized items
- Items bundled at a discount like 4 for $40 (unless the whole bundle is returned in original condition)
- Items marked “non-returnable” on sale page
- Items you have assembled
Don’t worry, damaged and defective items are excluded from these exceptions.
In the rare case your goods are delivered damaged or defective, we will work with you to find the best solution.
When you return an item, you can receive store credit, or have your original payment method refunded. Any associated return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount. See Refunds article for more details.
Special Returns Policies
Holiday Returns Policy:
Items purchased between December 1st to December 31st may be returned through January 31st.
Tile Returns Policies:
E-mail as at email@example.com for more information about our Tile Returns Policy.
Damaged or Defective Items
It’s frustrating and we understand. For damaged or defective items, return shipping is on us. We will help you find the solution that works for you - you can choose your preferred resolution:
- A replacement for the item
- A replacement part (eg. chair leg)
- A refund
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to My Orders
- Choose from your preferred resolution - “Return Item” or “Replace Item or Parts”
- Select “Damaged or Defective”
- Choose your resolution
Return instructions will be provided for the damaged or defective items. Just make sure to complete this within 30 days of the delivery date. We apologize for the imperfect experience.
How will I receive my refund?
When you return an item, you can receive store credit (never expires), or have your original payment method refunded. Any associated return shipping costs, if applies, will be deducted from the refund amount.
How long does it take to receive my refund?
For store credit and gift card refunds, we will credit your account within 1-2 business days after we receive the returned item(s).
For credit card refunds, we will issue the refund within 1-2 business days after we receive the returned item(s). Banks typically take 3-5 days to process your refund.
For all other refunds, please allow up to 2 weeks to process the return and issue your refund.
You can check the status of your refund via the My Orders page.
Can I change my refund method?
Changes to your refund method can be processed via “change my refund method” on the My Orders page. This can only be done before you have returned the item.
Returns and Exchanges
If your item is damaged or missing parts, don’t worry. See Damaged or Defective Items for more information.
Most of our items can be returned within 30 days of delivery however some items are not eligible for returns. Some products have a modified returns policy. For full details, read our Returns Policy.
Our policy is easy and hassle-free. You can take care of the entire process online!
- Go to My Orders and select “return item”
- Choose your return and refund method.
- Check for a return confirmation email. We’ll refund you once the item(s) get sent back
Returns Where Store Credit or Cash Back Have Been Gained
If you return an item where store credit or cash back have been earned, we will deduct the rewarded store credit or cash back that has been used from your preferred refund method.
A return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund if applicable.
Returns via UPS or FedEx:
Your return confirmation email will include a shipping label. Print this shipping label and bring the package to a nearby drop-off location.
For special carriers (large, heavy, or fragile items):
Generate your return in the same way listed above. However, instead of printing a shipping label, we will have the carrier pick up the package at your convenience.
When returning an item, you can choose between store credit or receive a refund to your original payment method. For more details, see Refunds.
If you’ve already filled out a return form but changed your mind, don’t worry! Cancel the return request from the My Orders page.
We are happy to help you find the products you need! If you would like to exchange an item for another color, size, or different product altogether, there are two ways to exchange an item, depending on your preference.
- Before returning: To receive the new item sooner, you can place an order for the new item before you return the old item. We will credit your account or original payment method once we have received the return. Note: you cannot use your store credit until we have credited your account.
- After the return: Follow the same steps as a normal return. When you receive your refund, use your refund credit to place a new order.
A refund shipping cost will still apply for all exchanges and will be deducted from the refund amount.
the Wrong Item
If we sent you the wrong item, we want to fix that ASAP!
To get the right item:
- Go to My Orders
- Select “replace item or parts”
- Choose “not what I ordered”
- Pick your resolution (refund, or replacement)
- You will receive and email with return instructions from us
We will send information to the supplier to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Make sure to complete this process within 30 days of the delivery date.
Missing or Incomplete Orders
Most missing orders are found within a couple days of expected delivery. If your order status says delivered but you haven’t received your package, follow these steps:
- Confirm your shipping address
- Your shipping address is listed under “Deliver to” on the My Orders page
- Check your mailbox, or anywhere else you receive mail
- If the item you shipped is small enough, some carriers may place it in your mailbox
- Check the various entrances of your home
- In an effort to protect from theft, the driver may have left your package in a safer place. Be sure to check your front porch, garage area, back porch, around your grill, and even bushes.
- Check with others at your address or with neighbors
- They might have accepted the package to protect it from theft or bad weather conditions
- Check for a notice of attempted delivery
- This notice will have more information on details and recovering your package
- Give it a little more time
- Some carriers will scan items as delivered prior to arrival. Wait 2 days to account for this. Thanks for your patience!
If it has already been 2 days past your scheduled delivery and your package is still missing, you can follow these steps:
Contact the carrier
your tracking number to start a claim with the carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- To contact FedEx, call 1-800-463-3339
- For UPS, submit a claim or call 1-866-742-5877
Cancelling an Email Subscription
You can unsubscribe, or choose to receive fewer email at any time. For more details, check out email subscriptions.
Changing Account Information
Visit My Account to update your information. From there you can change your:
- Email address
- Shipping address
- Credit cards
- Phone number for text notifications
- Membership plan
Promo Codes, Store Credit, and Gift Cards
Promo codes can be applied to your order during checkout. Promo codes are applicable to most products, but there may be some restrictions. Restrictions may include time frame, type of product, or a specific brand. Product eligibility details are listed along with your promo code.
Store credit never expires! Free and paid members earn store credit on each purchase and may receive credit from us as special promotions. Store credit can be earned on most products, and can be given as a refund, or as a discount on an existing order. Store credit cannot be cashed out. Your store credit will appear on the top right corner of your screen, when you log in, and can also be seen in your account details in My Account.
To apply a gift card, visit the Redeem a gift card page and enter your gift card code. When you redeem your gift card, the entire amount will be added to your account as store credit. Gift cards never expire. Just apply the credit amount at checkout when you are ready to use it! Visit My Account to see your remaining balance.
To learn more about gift cards, visit our Tiles Warehouse Gift Cards page.